About Me

My photo
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to be Miserable #1

In my current job my superviser teaches a class called "How to be Miserable" and it is based on the quite awesome talk by John Bytheway. These "How to be Miserable" posts are based on what I have learned from this class.

The following is one of the best short films I have ever seen. It really opens your eyes to a lot about life and one's potential in it. While watching this film I get the same warm fuzzies as when I have a breakthrough with a client in Rec. Therapy. Theres nothing quite like it :)

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.

To learn more about the actor who plays the main character watch the following links:


Nick Vujicic (as an adult)

I love this video because of all the recreation he takes part in! It makes you want to slap yourself for ever saying, "I can't."

No comments: